Terms and conditions for submission of nominations:
- The Seithi Community Awards 2017 (the “Awards”) is organised by Mediacorp Pte. Ltd. (“Mediacorp”).
- Nominations must include the full details of the nominee with a detailed explanation why the nominee qualifies for that particular Award.
- Nominations close on 31 Oct 2017. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Each nominee must be nominated using the nomination form at seithi.mediacorp.sg/communityawards2017.
- Each nominee may be nominated more than once.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Judges shall be final. The selection and number of Judges shall be at the sole discretion of Mediacorp. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. All nominees and nominators shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by Mediacorp and/or the Judges concerning, without limitation, the rules of participation, the rules, procedures and regulations of this Awards.
- Each nominee and nominator expressly acknowledges and agrees that Mediacorp shall not be liable to any of the participant(s) for any loss or damage or injuries whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with the Awards. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, each nominee and nominator expressly acknowledges and agrees that Mediacorp has expressly excluded liability for all direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to injuries, loss or damage to other equipment or property or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings pursuant to this Awards.
- Mediacorp shall have the final right and discretion to decide on all matters relating to this Awards and prizes for the Awards. Mediacorp reserves the right to amend any of these terms and conditions without prior notice, and to suspend or cancel this Awards at any time at its sole discretion without any liability to any of the nominees or nominators.
- Shortlisted nominees may be required to attend an interview and/or a photo-shoot for final assessment.
- Nominees agree that Mediacorp shall have the exclusive right to photograph, record or otherwise reproduce the nominees’ and winners’ photos and/or footages.
- Staff of Mediacorp and immediate family members, and staff of Mediacorp’s subsidiary companies and immediate family members, are not allowed to participate in this Awards.
- Shortlisted nominees will be notified by phone and/or email. Results will be announced on 24 Nov 2017, or such other date as may be decided by Mediacorp.
Personal DataYour personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by Mediacorp and the Mediacorp group of companies (collectively “Mediacorp”) for the following purposes:
- For Mediacorp or its designated representatives or business partners to provide goods and services to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
- For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
- For research and analysis, including surveys and polls.
- For any advertising, promotional and publicity activities relating to or in connection with the Awards.
- To send you notices, information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to Mediacorp’s goods and services and those of third party organizations selected by Mediacorp.
- To comply with any request from any third party or any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence or misconduct or for the purposes of taking legal action against you.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you:
- consent to Mediacorp collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for the purposes as described in Clause 13 above;
- consent to Mediacorp transferring your personal data out of Singapore to Mediacorp’s third party service providers or agents for the purposes as described in Clause 13 above.
If you have any questions relating to Mediacorp’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, please contact Mediacorp’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.